DevSecOps as a service
DevSecOps as a serviceDevSecOps combines development, security, and operations. It’s an approach to culture, automation, and platform design that considers security a shared responsibility throughout the entire IT lifecycle. The DevSecOps model requires security as part of the software development lifecycle. While it’s still a developing concept, over 53% of security pros report their teams have shifted left (i.e., moved security earlier in the development process), according to the GitLab 2022 Global DevSecOps Survey. Cloud environments are one of the most significant blind spots in the attack and vulnerability. Too often, companies choose, install, and run software without due diligence. Profisea focuses on involving security in the SDLC (software development life cycle) at an early stage. Profisea’s experienced professionals leverage best DevSecOps practices to seamlessly unite software development processes in one seamless flow, smoothly integrating security and compliance into each step. You need DevSecOps as a service from Profisea to:
- Smoothly incorporate security and compliance into the SDLC;
- Involve automated tests in each software delivery stage;
- Improve teams collaboration enabling each team member to play their part in keeping applications secure and compliant;
- Increase software delivery speed by addressing any potential errors as early as possible;
- Accelerate recovery in the case of a security incident;
- Gain an advantage over competitors and prevent reputation loss accidents;
- Drastically reduce expenses minimizing vulnerabilities in products, thereby averting security incidents.
Our case studies
Customer Profile Israeli/US-based startup StructShare offers a digital construction procurement and inventory platform that helps specialty contra...
The INX Digital Company, Inc. is undeniably succeeding in bringing the future of finance into reality, having already developed distinctive technol...
Company profile To produce and operate in the competitive and dynamic agricultural sector, plant breeders continuously need information on the per...