SDR, Sales, Level of English intermediate and higher
Predicting & Saving on Cloud costs is the №1 challenge, for over 80% of businesses, in the foreseeable future.
Uniskai by Profisea Labs is the only solution used by both DevOps and Finance teams, to View, Control and Save on Cloud costs, at hundreds of live customers.
Uniskai by Profisea Labs is an innovative cloud management platform capable of handling all the most painful points felt by CloudOps engineers and IT managers who face increasing pressure to cut down IT costs, but only in a way that doesn’t do any damage to business value. Uniskai helps users visualize cloud assets, maximize cloud utilization and reduce cloud expenses while pursuing business goals.
We aim to transform the cloud industry, making it equally accessible to small, medium, and large size companies to boost their growth and development.
Profisea Labs empowers users to take full advantage of their cloud investments. With us, managing cloud environments has never been easier.
- 1+ years of experience in sales/SDR position in IT SaaS B2B companies;
- Excel and PowerPoint advanced user skills;
- Sales CRM experience (Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, etc.);
- Good understanding of sales funnels and outbound sales process;
- Level of English intermediate and higher;
Will be an advantage:
- Previous sourcing or sales role experience;
- Basic technical skills with VoIP Service, Dialing platform
- CRM and outreach systems experience (ZoomInfo, Lusha, LI Sales Nav);
- Develop B2B messaging for outreach campaigns sent via email and LinkedIn;
- Schedule semi-automated, semi-manual email send-outs;
- Implement new outbound sales strategies, build sales funnels, and perform AB testing;
- Expand merchant targeted databases;
- Scheduling presentations with a potential client;
- Set up and lead discovery business calls with potential customers;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company and to grow with us
- Being at the forefront of the DevOps and Cloud services industry
- Great compensation and commissions
- Flexible work hours
- Professional working environment where you will be an essential member of our team