2+ years of experience in SEO, Upper-Intermediate level of English
Uniskai by Profisea Labs is an innovative cloud management platform capable of handling all the most painful points felt by CloudOps engineers and IT managers who face increasing pressure to cut down IT costs, but only in a way that doesn’t do any damage to business value. Uniskai helps users visualize cloud assets, maximize cloud utilization and reduce cloud expenses while pursuing business goals.
As an SEO Specialist (Part-time) at Profisea Labs, you will play a crucial role in driving organic growth by optimizing our online visibility and search engine rankings. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to implement effective SEO strategies, conduct thorough keyword research, and analyze website traffic and user behavior. Your expertise will be instrumental in improving our website’s search performance and ensuring that our products reach a wider audience.
We want to hear from you If you have a passion for SEO, a proven track record of success, and a desire to work in a dynamic and innovative environment!
- 2+ years of experience in SEO within highly competitive niches;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Deep understanding of SEO tools to take the website to the top search results via competitive requests;
- Knowledge of search engine ranking algorithms;
- Understanding key website quality metrics;
- Solid experience in SEO services, software, and analytical tools;
- Familiarity with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
- A sense of ownership, ability to self-manage, and great communication skill.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies that ensure rapid website traffic growth;
- Utilize various tools to perform keyword research;
- Gather data and generate reports on traffic, rankings, and other facets of SEO;
- Evaluate technical SEO challenges and provide recommendations for solutions;
- Research and analyze competitors;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations, review the implementation;
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices, collect and analyze data and results, and identify insights to maximize SEO ROI.
What we offer:
- Great salary and benefits package;
- Career growth;
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Professional working environment, where you’d be an essential member of our team.