Sales, strategy, Customer Cloud Management disciplines
What you will do:
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline for new logo’s.
- Proactively develop strategic deals by leveraging personal and professional networks.
- Eloquently articulating our views on digital accessibility, keeping clients up to date on industry standards.
- Own the business development ‘funnel’ including inbound, outbound, and long-tail opportunity management. You will qualify leads and take the next steps with the appropriate teams.
- You will proactively identify and respond to opportunities and bring together blended teams in how we respond.
- Understand all Customer Cloud Management disciplines enough to have solution discussions with clients.
- Provide our internal teams with insight into the client’s strategic business initiatives to ensure our work is consistent with the client’s goals.
- Look for opportunities to grow existing accounts and provide value to clients.
- Prior experience selling software into both enterprise and mid-market in different industries such as finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, health, retail, and tech.
- You must be a self-starting closer with determination to grow key relationships and build a wide pipeline of new business.
- A book of business or contacts in the technology industry (preferred).
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellence in time management, task prioritization, and evaluation of situational urgency.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Be comfortable with change, particularly in selling an evolving product suite.
- Tech skills a PLUS!
- Ability to manage & negotiate with c-level executives as well as with lower levels in the organization.
- Fluent English verbal and written, other languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge with ZOHO CRM, HubSpot, and Office365.
What we Offer:
- Great Salary
- Career growth
- Medical insurance
- Sport compensations
- Professional working environment, where you’d be an essential member of our company