AWS, Azure, Linux, Docker, bash and python, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools and version control (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Proven experience in AWS and Azure.
- Hands-on experience with Linux (configuration, troubleshooting and deployment).
- Practical knowledge of docker, Kubernetes, Helm principles and best practices.
- Programming/scripting skills with bash and python.
- Proven experience with provisioning tools such as Terraform.
- Proficiency with CI/CD tools and version control (Jenkins, Azure DevOps).
- Good understanding of infrastructure-related components and protocols – networking, security.
- English – Intermediate+
Would be an advantage:
- Agile team management
- Be a part of an international team of experts with a warm and friendly atmosphere
- Using cloud-based technologies and open source tools to architect and hands-on implement DevOps processes
- Build and lead a team of talented and professional DevOps Engineers
- Delivering the best quality services and solutions for our highly-technological and well-established customers
- We promise to surprise you with new exciting projects from a variety of industries
- Competitive salary and social package.
- Mentorship and professional certifications support.
- Rewarding working environment and flexible career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
As a team member, you will work in close collaboration with the development engineers across the entire service lifecycle – from design through the development process to ensure top-quality product support. We care about simplicity and we believe the Agile Manifesto is a better way of doing software development. Our everyday practice involves virtualization, containerization, dealing with the Cloud, networking, configuration management systems, deployment automation and much, much more.