Sales Manager (USA)
Remote (Texas, Delaware, Colorado)
Experience in B2B IT product sales, Sales, B2B, CLOUD, Excellent English
Predicting & Saving on Cloud costs is the #1 challenge, for over 60% of businesses, in the foreseeable future.
Profisea-Labs’ Uniskai is the only solution used by both DevOps and Finance teams, to View, Control and Save on Cloud costs, at hundreds of live customers.
Uniskai by Profisea Labs is an innovative cloud management platform capable of handling all the most painful points felt by CloudOps engineers and IT managers who face increasing pressure to cut down IT costs, but only in a way that doesn’t do any damage to business value. Uniskai helps users visualize cloud assets, maximize cloud utilization and reduce cloud expenses while pursuing business goals.
We aim to transform the cloud industry, making it equally accessible to small, medium, and large size companies to boost their growth and development.
Profisea Labs empowers users to take full advantage of their cloud investments. With us, managing cloud environments has never been easier.
- Ability to build, develop and close sales – a must
- Experience in B2B IT product sales – a must
- Ability to think strategically, be consistent and organized
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others
- Ambition and drive to succeed and to work well within a friendly and remote team
- Excellent English
- Existing Network of IT/Dev managers as a source of potential customers – an advantage
- Experience in developing long-term relationships and managing post-sale accounts – an advantage
- Identify and access new sales opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Develop and execute sales strategies through market analysis
- Utilize and grow your personal network in order to generate sales leads
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Communicate with new prospects and existing customers to identify and support their needs
- Track and report sales activities in CRM
- Report directly to CEO
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company and to grow with us
- Being at the forefront of the DevOps and Cloud services industry
- Great compensation and commissions
- Flexible work hours
- Professional working environment where you will be an essential member of our team
Our case studies
SupPlant embraces Amazon RDS for MySQL to establish high-end performance for their unique plant-sensing technology
Quicklizard Implements State-of-the-Art Automation to Elevate their AWS Infrastructure
INX Reshapes the World of Digital Assets Using AWS Services