Junior Business Development Representative
Skilled communicator and listener, Excellent English
Predicting & Saving on Cloud costs is the #1 challenge, for over 80% of businesses, in the foreseeable future.
Uniskai by Profisea Labs is the only solution used by both DevOps and Finance teams, to View, Control and Save on Cloud costs, at hundreds of live customers.
We are looking for Junior Business Development Representative who wants to build their careers in sales and make an immediate impact on our Israeli Sales Team. The BDR will play a key role in partnering with Sales Executives to generate new business and support our rapid growth in Israeli market.
Profisea Labs, an innovative FinOps and DevOps start-up, brings to market a next generation, AI-Based, multi-cloud management platform to visualize cloud assets, maximize cloud utilization, reduce inefficient storage, and lower cloud-computing spending in keeping with business goals.
We aim to transform the cloud industry, making it equally accessible to small, medium, and large size companies to boost their growth and development.
Profisea Labs empowers users to take full advantage of their cloud investments. With us, managing cloud environments has never been easier.Apply now
- Skilled communicator and listener
- Can-do attitude, highly organized, and evidence of a strong work ethic
- Experience working in a high input and time-sensitive environment.
- Professional level English
- Experience as a Sales\BDR\SDR-a huge advantage
- Prior experience in generating new leads, conducting cold calling, and customizing emails to a specific persona/ICP-an advantage
- Experience with lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, CRM-an advantage
- Experience in selling Cloud, Cloud services and Cloud products– an advantage
- Identify and access new sales opportunities via phone, Linkedin, events, webinars and email
- Conduct discovery calls with prospect accounts and ensure they meet our qualification criteria.
- Hunt quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads from trade shows, trial sign-ups, webinars, etc.
- Track and report daily activities in CRM
- Identify prospects needs and help them to grow their business with affordable cloud infrastructure
- Represent Profisea with integrity and professionalism.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company and to grow with us
- Being at the forefront of the DevOps and Cloud services industry
- Great compensation and commissions
- Flexible work hours
- Professional working environment where you will be an essential member of our team
Our case studies