Experience Cloud Advisory & IT Financial Services, Experience with cloud cost optimization, Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Profisea Labs is a company that develops professional FinOps and DevOps products to monitor, manage, and optimize its clients’ cloud infrastructure. We are a dynamic team of inspired professionals who are deeply passionate about their work and the impact they make on the customers and communities.
We are looking for a FinOps Manager who wants to accelerate their career in high-tech and make an immediate impact on our Team.Apply now
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Computer Science, or Information Systems;
- Experience Cloud Advisory & IT Financial Services or Operational Experience with Cloud Cost Governance within an IT Organization, preferably with a SaaS company;
- Experience with cloud cost optimization;
- Financial analysis experience;
- Analytical skills to collect, coordinate and present sophisticated data to a variety of audiences;
- Highly service-oriented, creative, forward-thinking, resourceful, solutions-oriented;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize meeting deadlines and managing multiple tasks simultaneously;
- High level of accountability and ownership;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Will be a plus:
- FinOps Certified Cloud Practitioner certification is a plus;
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification is a plus.
- Explore cloud billing pricing models;
- Communication with the company’s clients on financial matters;
- Collaborate with teams to analyze financial data, related to cloud costs, and identify trends;
- Work closely with our cloud cost optimization platform to develop and implement strategies that optimize costs and streamline processes;
- Lead the development and maintenance of financial models to support budgeting and forecasting activities, related to cloud expenditure;
- Monitor key financial metrics and indicators related to cloud costs, proactively identifying areas of concern or opportunities for improvement.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports compensation;
- Professional working environment, where you’ll be an essential member of our team.
If you are ambitious, persistent, active, and eloquent, with a thirst for something new, then send your resume to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our case studies