ALM Consulting & Implementation
ALM consulting & implementation (Application Lifecycle Management)Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is an umbrella strategy that unites specialists, instruments, and processes in one seamless flow of managing a software application from its initial planning and through development, testing, and maintenance to its decommissioning. By unifying/engineering the application lifecycle components, ALM improves product quality, optimizes performance, and makes managing and maintaining related products and services more accessible. Profisea experts will temporarily become a part of your team to tailor excellent automatic solutions, including Atlassian, MicroFocus, Microsoft TFS, or IBM, to enable your cross-organizational teams to work in liaise throughout the whole lifecycle of your product. These solutions will govern all application development processes, from an idea shaping to the product’s retirement. In addition, Profisea professionals will enable all management levels to automatically extract the data required for risk reduction and process visibility, like KPI definition and Executive Dashboard, Portfolio and Product Backlog Management, Projects Health Reports, Bugs and Customer Issues Management, and Trend Reports. You need Profisea’s ALM to:
- Improve speed, quality, and compliance efficiency;
- Increase visibility into the workflow;
- Elevate employee & customer satisfaction;
- Upgrade testing and resolving processes capable of timely identifying issues and automatically finding a quick and appropriate solution to resolving them;
- Optimize costs by reviewing & adjusting costs to meet changing budget requirements and eliminating the need for different testing environments, preventing IT budgets from draining.